Nogle gange har jeg milliarder dollars ideer. Desværre (eller heldigvis) har jeg dog aldrig penge til at investere i mine milliarder dollars ideer. Jeg håber nogen tager mig op med denne.
I’m overweight. It’s a combination of bad eating habits and a sedentary lifestyle. Both are my fault. And when I go out to eat, no matter where I go, serving sizes are HUGE. Even if I order a small veggie sub, it’s at least 2 servings. Did you know the average American serving at a restaurant is about 5 gange en normal serveringsstørrelse? Av!
I don’t have to eat the entire plate of food, I know. You have to admit it’s nearly impossible to try to calculate how many servings are actually on the plate…. hmmm.
So here’s my idea! Someone should start a restaurant called “Single Servings”. Sure, we can dress up the name, perhaps “Une Assiette” where the plates are large and the servings are simply for one. I believe there’s a few reasons why a restaurant chain like this would succeed:
- Fat guys like me would have to go there for lunch just to show that we’re making an effort.
- Less food, same price! That’s a bigger profit per pound.
- Less food, cooks faster! That’s more tables sold per hour.
- If I didn’t go there for lunch, skinny people at work would pressure me into going so they show that they care. Like when they ask me if I want to go for a walk at lunch. 😉
- Virksomheder, der ønsker, at medarbejderne spiser sunde, vil kun bestille fra en restaurant som denne.
Tagline for Une Assiette ville være let, ikke? Jeg kan lide, “Undgå en kæmpe assiette med Une Assiette!”. For enhver, der rent faktisk tager denne idé og løber med den, vil jeg sætte pris på et levetidsmåltidskort.