I'm recovering from what I believe is my first migraine headache today. So I hope I'm not being negative with this post… it's not an attack, simply a curiosity.
If you've not checked out his blog before, there is a wealth of information at ProBlogger. What I can't figure out lately is why virtually every single post has to be some sort of list?
Are there advantages to lists in your content? I have put lists in my content before, but only when I thought that they gave direction or were simply bullet points that I wanted to communicate. I know that people do search for ‘Top 10' and ‘Top 100' and other common counts for lists, but I don't see ‘Top' in some of ProBlogger's lists.
Alligevel synes næsten alle indlæg at have en nummereret liste af en slags. Hvorfor?
Her er toppen 5 Reasons why I don't use lists in every post:
- It doesn't read like a conversation.
- Lister er undertiden subjektive ... en person kan have et enkelt punkt eller et hundrede point om et givet emne. Hvorfor er optællingen vigtig?
- Overforbrug af nummererede lister lyder uheldig ... medmindre din blog naturligvis handler om lister.
- List items are usually concise statements, and don't leave a lot of room for description or discussion.
- Nogle gange ser de sidste ting ud som en slags udtænkt ... bare for at forsøge at nå det antal, du har brug for. Jeg havde brug for 5.